Monday, November 22, 2010

The separation between a couple(BEED 3B ECED 11)

Title:
The separation between a couple

Story:
There is a couple named Janneth and Erikson. They are having a fight and the reason is Erikson is having an affair with the other girl. Of course, Janneth get mad, then she thrown his husband clothes and things away together with a bag. While Erikson is starring at his wife, he felt sad and realized that he did a wrong thing to her. After that fight Erikson wanted to have his wife again. He try to confront Janneth and he is begging for her forgiveness but Janneth hurts a lot on what Erikson did to her, so that time Janneth is not yet ready to forgive Erikson.
After 3 weeks of being separated to each other, Erikson try to go to Janneth to beg for her forgiveness then Janneth saw the sincerity of Erikson. He promised to her that he will be faithful to her forever and after a few hours of conversation, Janneth decided to forgive and give another chance to her husband and make things together again.

Negative point:
- They will be separated because they don’t understand each other.

Positive point:
- At the end of the story they finally resolve their problems and they will live
Happily ever after.


How can you relate to the story?

In this story, I can relate to my past experience in my Family because when I was in the elementary years my mother and my father was fighting each other and I don’t know why maybe it is a little bit misunderstanding .And I remember my mom, she throws all the appliances in our house like the TV, chair, table even the plates and glass. And I was cry because my mom and my dad decided to separate to each other and our neighbor was staring at us.

The moral of the story
In the relationship you need to be strong even there are so many trials and challenges in our life because it is part of our life. And I believe that every problem there is a reason ‘why’. Good communication to each other is very important because sometimes it is the way to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment